STUDENT HOUSING IN STATE COLLEGE THAT IS BEYOND EXPECTATIONS
The Yards at Old State’s centrally anchored clubhouse is supremely comfortable and filled to the brim with everything you need. Designed with a nod to the region’s architectural heritage, it’s enhanced with modern amenities and a variety of spaces – expansive and secluded – to suit your every need. Surrounding the clubhouse is a premium, resort-style patio for you to soak up the sun during the day and cozy up by the fire at night. The list of amenities that’ll enhance your experience goes on and on.
- First pickup on CATA bus route with two bus stops
- 24-hour luxury clubhouse
- Vintage arcade lounge with Pop-A-Shot basketball, skeeball, air hockey, shuffleboard, foosball and pool tables
- Complimentary coffee café
- Business center with Macs, PC’s and complimentary printing
- 3,900 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center
- Dedicated cardio mezzanine overlooking pool area
- Yoga studio
- Indoor half-court basketball court with open air garage door
- Rock climbing wall
- Modern individual study rooms
- Golf simulator with lounge seating
- Resort-style pool with 3 hot tubs and in-pool lounge seating
- Pool deck with grills, fire pits and hammocks
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Pet-friendly community
- Reserved and covered parking available
- Leap Guarantor Option
What if I don't have a Guarantor?
- No Guarantor? No Problem, The Yards at Old State offers Leap as an option. Leap is a quick and easy process that fills in for a guarantor or parent co-signer. Leap’s application is free online and takes around 5 minutes to complete. You will get a conditional decision within 30 minutes during normal business hours. Click here to apply or contact the office for more information.